Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bonjour du garçon de tortue!

Sunday. March 26. I'm kind of bored again this morning. Did you know that it's dark in here...it's because there aren't any windows. Tomorrow night will be better because there will be a class in here from 7-9. I like classes. I wonder which one it will be....anyway, I want to tell you about today!.
....I was tapping my foot while I waited for them to show up...
Just for the record...that red on my back wasn't my idea...it's way too light. I told Linda that she needed to buy some darker color today...she said I had an attitude (whatever that is) but she did buy me more paint...Ralph Lauren paint...I love it! That's my friend Margaret doin' my back....I asked her to do my toenails, but she wouldn't!
Notice how the gold tones come through in my creases...I can't wait to see these puppies in the sun at O.C. I get all crazy just thinkin' about it...
This the is group's work cart. It holds all their paint and stuff in a nice, manageable heap. I know...it looks messy doesn't it. I'm just glad that I don't have to clean up or anything. I think I have the best job of all...getting hatched into a real live turtleboy! CYA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you! All shiny and whatnot. I can't wait to help your mom put on your finishing touches. You know, we should bring you a radio or something to pass the time, so you can tap those cute green toes!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home